Terms & Conditions
This is a legally valid agreement that lays out the terms and conditions for the use of all services which come under sms services provided by Philmore-ICT Limited and are agreed by you. The usage of the service is limited under all the terms & conditions herewith published. This agreement shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the authorities of the government of Nigeria. Please read this agreement carefully. All notices under this agreement will be considered as written and have been duly signed once the same is electronically confirmed.
Service Usage Policy
You agree to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including the content of the messages transmitted through the service. The SMS service that sends/receives messages to/from mobile phones is maintained by Philmore-ICT Limited. The utilization of the SMS service is subject to the following Terms of Service.
1. Any illegal use of the SMS service is strictly prohibited.
2. Messages containing sexual, racist or discriminatory content or any such usage of them may be considered as harassment and you are to be held responsible for this. Philmore-ICT Limited does not assume any liability for the content of messages sent.
3. Philmore-ICT Limited will be exempt from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of message content.
4. You guarantee that the content of any SMS always respects and does not in any way conflict with fundamental human rights or will follow the norms of Intellectual Property Right laws. (E.g. right to privacy, prohibition of discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, color, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin).
5. You accept that the service is provided for professional use only and you agree not to use it to:
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Promote alcohol, music, dancing, dating, gambling or deception.
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Send unsolicited messages (i.e. mobile spam) and to therefore ensure that your messages are only sent to individuals that have given you their permission.
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Harvest, or otherwise collect information about others, without their consent.
¬†Mislead others as to the identity of the sender of your messages, by creating a false identity, impersonating the identity of someone/something else or by providing contact details that do not belong to you.