How to JQUERRY ISSUE in Joomla
Simple Process to Fix SMS Counters Issue:
I did backup of philmoresms.com
I installed a new Joomla 3.4.3 on philmoresms.com/new,
I installed the SPC V4 component and Menus, then i login to test the compose sms page.
I saw it work fine and i did a backup in softaculous.
Then i began to install all components, modules, plugins and template which were in philmoresms.com and set everything the same way it was on philmoresms.com
I checked the compose sms again and saw it worked fine.
Then i did another backup.
I login to cpanel to access filemanager,
I connected the philmoresms.com/new to philmoresms.com database with the following steps:
I opened path to public_html/configuration.php
I also opened path to public_html/new/configuration.php
I edited these in public_html/new/configuration.php with public_html/configuration.php details:
public $user = 'database_user';
public $password = 'database_password';
public $db = 'database_name';
public $dbprefix = 'databaseprefix_';
I checked the site philmoresms.com/new and it now have philmoresms.com contents and everything is working fine. I did another backup.
The final stage, I deleted files of philmoresms.com in public_html
and checked philmoresms.com/new , it worked fine.
Then i copied all files in public_html/new/ to public_html
And i checked philmoresms.com, everything worked fine.
Then i changed path back to philmoresms.com in public_html/configuration.php
public $log_path = '/home/username/public_html/new/logs';
public $tmp_path = '/home/username/public_html/new/tmp';
public $log_path = '/home/username/public_html/logs';
public $tmp_path = '/home/username/public_html/tmp';
I checked and everything worked fine.
That was how i solved the issue.
It may be a little technical, but it was a sure way to fix the problem.
Thank you for your consent in the solution.