Call or Whatsapp: +2348086697100

Trendy:

Start The Online Business of Your Dream, Get Free SMS Website!

    • Premium

    • Setup Fee N25,000 Subsequent Renewal N15,000

      • Site Setup Within 24 Hours
      • Buy SMS as low as N0.90kobo
      • 25GB Web Disk
      • Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
      • SEO Optimized Website
      • Responsive SMS Website
      • Free Custom API
      • Free Marketing Tools
      • Free Instant Support
      • Free 500 SMS Credit
      • cPanel/WHM TO RESELL/HOST SITES
      • Sell to Resellers
      • One Free Domain .com.ng, .net.ng, .mobi.ng Only.
    • SIGNUP
    • ADVANCE

    • Setup N15,000 Subsequent Renewal N10,000

      • Site Setup Within 24 Hours
      • Buy SMS as low as N0.90kobo
      • 2GB Web Disk
      • 30GB Monthly Bandwidth
      • SEO Optimized Website
      • Responsive SMS Website
      • Free Custom API
      • Free Marketing Tools
      • Free Instant Support
      • Free 500 SMS Credit
      • Sell to Resellers
      • One Free Domain .com.ng, .net.ng, .mobi.ng Only.
    • SIGNUP
responsive pricing table joomla

How to JQUERRY ISSUE in Joomla

Simple Process to Fix SMS Counters Issue:

I did backup of philmoresms.com

I installed a new Joomla 3.4.3 on philmoresms.com/new,

I installed the SPC V4 component and Menus, then i login to test the compose sms page.

I saw it work fine and i did a backup in softaculous.

Then i began to install all components, modules, plugins and template which were in philmoresms.com and set everything the same way it was on philmoresms.com

I checked the compose sms again and saw it worked fine.

Then i did another backup.

I login to cpanel to access filemanager,

I connected the philmoresms.com/new to philmoresms.com database with the following steps:

I opened path to public_html/configuration.php

I also opened path to public_html/new/configuration.php

I edited these in public_html/new/configuration.php with public_html/configuration.php details:

public $user = 'database_user';

public $password = 'database_password';

public $db = 'database_name';

public $dbprefix = 'databaseprefix_';

I checked the site philmoresms.com/new and it now have philmoresms.com contents and everything is working fine. I did another backup.

The final stage, I deleted files of philmoresms.com in public_html

and checked philmoresms.com/new , it worked fine.

Then i copied all files in public_html/new/ to public_html

And i checked philmoresms.com, everything worked fine.

Then i changed path back to philmoresms.com in public_html/configuration.php

 

public $log_path = '/home/username/public_html/new/logs';

public $tmp_path = '/home/username/public_html/new/tmp';

 

TO

 

public $log_path = '/home/username/public_html/logs';

public $tmp_path = '/home/username/public_html/tmp';

 

I checked and everything worked fine.

That was how i solved the issue.

It may be a little technical, but it was a sure way to fix the problem.

Thank you for your consent in the solution.