By default, Joomla does not provide a 404 page that you can easily create and manage,
A 404 is really useful for guiding your visitors when they visit a broken URL on your site.
I'm going to demonstrate how to create a custom 404 page.
We're going to create an article, add a menu link and then add a little code to a file in your template folder.
Step 1: Create an article
More Articles ...
- How To Transfer Site From Host A to Host B Using Akeebabackup
- Upgrading your website from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5
- Upgrading / Migrating Joomla from 1.5 to 2.5
- New User Account Activation (Joomla 2.5)
- HOW TO SETUP & DESIGN BULK SMS PORTAL FREE DOWNLOAD
- How to Upgrade / Downgrade a cPanel account using WHM
SMS PORTAL AND JOOMLA TUTORIAL
SMS Portal Creator is the...
Joomla 3.6 is a new...
What is reseller access...
SPC high earner comes...