Joomla 3.6 is a new version of popular CMS. We all are very happy that it arrived. Joomla! 3 is the latest major release of the Joomla! CMS, with 3.6 the seventh standard-term support release in this series. New version introduces more than 400 improvements, including many features which make administration of Joomla! Web sites easier and more feature-rich, as well as many UX (user experience) improvements. But there is one issue, which may be painful. We have easy solution how to fix it.
Since beginning Joomla! allows user to install modules, components and plugins from back-end of admin section. But since update from Joomla 3.5 to Joomla 3.6 some or all of those options dissapeared. And all you can see is message : "No installation plugin has been enabled. At least one must be enabled to be able to use the installer. Go to the Plugin Manager to enable the plugins."
In current short guide/tip we will show you how to fix it:
1. First login to your joomla administratior.
2. Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Discover
3. Click Discover button (left top)
4. After few seconds you should see 3 or 4 plugins with names starting with "Installer - Install from ..."
5. Click checkbox for all or just for Installer - Install from Upload.
6. Then click Install button at the top
7. Now you have to enable them.
8. Go to Extensions -> Plugins and there find all plugins with "Installer" name , next you should enable them (!)
9. That's all. Now you can install Joomla! extensions again.