To access cPanel:
https://IP:2083into your preferred Internet browser.
- IP is meant to stand for your website‚Äôs IP address.
- Approximately one week after setting up your website, you will be able to access your cPanel interface by replacing the IP address with your domain name.
- Enter your cPanel username into the Username field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click Log in.
- You will be greeted by a cPanel startup page on your first login. We strongly recommend completing the Getting Started Wizard.
Note: A colon symbol following an IP address or domain name denotes a specific port number. These port numbers are responsible for guiding data packets transmitted between 2 computers to specific processes taking place on either machine.
You can choose a new language setting (locale) in which to view the cPanel interface. This change applies a cookie that is set to remain in your browser for one year. You will need to perform this step each time you log in to webmail from a new browser, whenever you delete cookies, and after the cookie expires.
To change the cPanel interface's locale:
- Click the desired locale name at the bottom of the cPanel login page.
- The page will refresh and the following message will appear:
The locale selected here will be in effect for the current browser session, regardless of your account‚Äôs saved locale preference.
- Finish the log in process as described above.